Angel Heart Home Care provides a rapid response services to all customers that require support quickly. We usually can initiate a care package within 48 hours.
Here are a few examples where the rapid response service may apply to you;
• Hospital discharge to home, sometimes there is no time to put care in place before or after going to hospital. Angel Heart recognises that hospitals are not always able to give adequate notice to you when being discharged. And being faced with arranging the right care package can be over welming. The Angel Heart team can liaise with you and the hospital discharge team and put a care package in place that supports you fully for when you return home.
• You may be a Client already or not, you may require an additional or one off shopping call or assistance to the bathroom.
• You may need new medication collecting from your pharmacy, if the pharmacy is unable to deliver to your home
• You may need transport support if your normal transport method has been cancelled.
Whatever your requirements, Angel Heart will provide a service that meets your individual needs.
• You need urgent transport and assistance
• Post operative Care, if you require any special elements to your care package, we will liaise with the hospital discharge team to ensure every aspect of your care needs are fully supported. As this is a very important part of the care package set up process, usually this is organised in advance of you being discharged. We can arrange for the carer to meet you at the hospital or at home, which ever you prefer.
If you would like to know more about Angel Heart rapid response service please contact us on 07950 824714